Friday 21 October 2011

IT'S NEXT WEEK! D:

OH MY GOSH.
IT'S HERE.
Well, almost x)

My major exams are arriving this coming Monday!
Today it's Friday!(:
I kind of have mixed feelings, like there's some tingling bits of excitement, yet it's also quite frightening when I think that it IS the REAL thing after all the exams we've had for 4 years, just to prepare us for this BIG and HUGE and GREAT and IMPORTANT and like yeah..exam.. So for me, I guess I feel excited cause of how emancipated I would be after everything!(:

YEAH~!
Can't wait!

非常期待!!
For it all to end of course(:
Wheeee~
Just gotta keep revising for now and continue relaxing at night~Like now~
My head kinda hurts and feels groggy..Must be due to running under tha rain twice today, cause we didn't have an umbrella x)
Hope I can sleep it off!
I haven't been focusing much lately. On my work that is.
So it's making me feel..like..jittery? nervous? unsure? unprepared?
I hope that God will help get me back on track(:

Bye-nee~!

Oh yeah, the reason why I haven't been posting here is..
1. revision
2. Manga [Hana Kimi is really good!(: [145 chaps, but it kept me wanting to read, so I was NEVER sick of it. You should go try it too!]
3. The Sims Social game on fb. Everyone's playing it! While I'm preparing for my exams! Soooo~ I started as well. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment