Saturday 18 February 2012

Mah First Popin' Cooking Kit~!

Hey guys~!
So yeah, I bought 5 of Kracie's kits!
2 Happy Kitchen and 3 Popin' Cooking~!
I have to say, I fell in love with them at first sight xD
And where did I first see them?
From a youtuber called RRcherrypie!
Do check out his youtube chnnl if you haven't heard about him!
Just click "here"! (:


I have also made a video on the gummy making kit just for fun!
Just click "
hereto view it! :D

Up till now, I have also uploaded 2 of my very own chocolate involved videos!
They are part of my own original "DIY Snacks Series" !(:

For choc remoulding, this is the "link" (:
For choco pops, this is the "link"(:

Please please do share, rate, comment and sub[If you want more vids :P]~!
Especially for my very own original vids (:
I really enjoy RRcherrypie's vids, so I'm gonna say this again! 

Do go check them out~!! (:

Thank you very much!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment