Wednesday 30 November 2011

First day at work!

Hey guys~!
Today was my first day at work, and I absolutely LOVED it! :D
Even I didn't do any thrilling things other than some hectic baking, repeated cleaning of utensils and serving of customers, I am already very satisfied with what I had done today! (:

I enjoyed the baking even though it was confusing and kind of stressful, as I enjoy baking and seeing the end results made me feel accomplished~! Various flavors of the egg tarts is so cool :D

I was able to keep on cleaning as I just kept thinking about trying to clean as many as I can, and having to beat my own record tomorrow! I also thought about how I could lessen the load of the full time workers in the kitchen (: Plus, I was familiarising myself with the tart ingredients by reading off a paper, so cleaning was done subsequently and didn't feel like much :D

Lastly, serving customers was something I had always wanted to do! OMG! I was so happy and kept smiling and totally enjoyed packing their chosen eggtarts into a box/paperbag! :D

Reflecting on today and thinking about tomorrow, I find that the word to describe today's experience isn't "fun", but it's "enjoyable and meaningful"! Also, I have to get prepared for tomorrow morning's baking, as Mdm Ong is going to let me bake by myself and will stand on the sidelines to guide me!

Excited and extremely nervous x)
Kaykay~! Bye-neeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment