Monday 14 November 2011

So..Chicken or the Egg? (:

Well, personally, I would straight away say, "Gosh. I don't know."
But after thinking for awhile, I think hey, could it be the chicken came before the eggs?
As a Christian, I learnt that God created animals and placed them onto the Earth, so maybe he had created the chickens themselves straightaway without having the cracking-out-of-the-shells part (:

Thinking just a little scientifically, they wouldn't be able to be sufficiently incubated for hatching if they were first formed as eggs, and would probably be swallowed by snakes or other reptiles.

I know this is a one sided answer but I really don't know much about the historical sciences and what the Bible says, so this is my little stand on this common but mind boggling question (:

Hope that answered your question my first tag boarder (:

No comments:

Post a Comment