Friday 21 December 2012

Singing... No wait. What? Voice Acting?

I know that the Story Of Evil series composed and written by Mothy is really popular and that it would be easy to raise awareness of it.
I know that is is due to my lack of popularity that I'm unable to successfully increase other's awareness of our project, "Ojou to Meshitsukai"/"The Princess and Her Servant".

//sad face

I would just like to say... that it takes a lot of effort to voice act, clean the voice samples, mix everything together, get the background music and effects, have the animation done, etc~

Despite all these, my friends don't complain because it's something we all enjoy and have fun together~!

As we put in our happiness and emotions into the end product, we just wish that we can share our best efforts with the rest of the world who are sadly deprived //shot XDD

Do read Nanami's blog review ----> http://kyohakuhime.blogspot.com/2012/12/dream-dubs-story-of-evil-fan-adaptation.html

If you want information that is easy to understand ^^

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment