Wednesday 15 August 2012


So hai~!
I was studying my microbiology till about 9pm?
Then I started slacking.. DD:
I'm waiting for dear JJ to finish mixing my Sweets Parade cover!

Meanwhile, I watched DeeKosh's new video
SINGAPORE STYLE!
A lovely fun filled parody of OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!
And Naomi Neo was in it!
She. Is the epitomy of cute+pretty.
Her huge eyes and cute buck teeth and everything!
I can't believe she's just 16 ._.

Even up till now, make up still feels foreign to me even though I did put some on before ._.
And I'm afraid of contact lenses even though I wanna try them ._.

But anyways, I went on a camwhore spree..

Please only look if you don't mind..
*JYANG JYANG!*



































 







 

Sorry I-I don't really know camwhore poses..
And I don't intend to do much..
AND I'M IN HOME CLOTHES HAHAHAHAHA XD
So ya BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment