Tuesday 21 August 2012


Hi hi! ^^
Now playing is my most recent y'know.. :D

Initially, I had asked JJ to help me mix~
But due to Prelims and problems with Audition, it was difficult for her >.<

So I asked Sean to help instead :D
And he mixed it great!!
If I had mixed it, the cover would've ended up super soft and noisy :/

But yeah everything else aside..
I wish I had a cuter soothing voice, then it would've sounded better as well..
But if the Lord has blessed me with this voice of mine, I shall take it and ganbatte!! >///<

There's bowling league later whoohoo!
League is a sort of long-term competition and this one spans across 8 months..?
Takes place every Tuesday night starting @8pm till whatever time each team finishes bowling their games :D

We win based on a point system, so you "battle" a different team every week to earn as many points out of 20.
Eg: 10-10, 15-5, 3-17, etc~

Now we're pretty low in ranks.. BUT WE'LL CATCH UP HAHAHAHA WATCH OUT YOU PPL >:D
Our team consists of See family members:
Mah grandparents, mah parents, mah sis and mah 2 uncles :DD

KAYKAY ABRUPT BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment