Wednesday 8 August 2012

So hi there!
I just want to say that..
I passed my inorganic chemistry practical exam!!
20/40!!
Whoohoo!!
Even though I didn't do 2/3 of the questions!!
MIRACLE O.O

Well, obviously, I'm not truly happy with just a borderline pass.
I mean hello?
Chemistry was one of the subjects I was depending on for O levels.

But I guess I'm really not cut out for chemistry, since I only got a B3 for the actual exam after all those fake A1s and A2s during school terms.
And now I'm just hoping to pass chemistry in poly.
Hmmm~
Yeps, not even trying anymore!
Gave up on tutorials and quizzes[even open discussions] and mock tests!
Only for this module XD

I'm trying to do well for Animal Nutrition, Animal Anatomy and Microbiology,
so that hopefully,
I just need to retain for one module. ((:

But anyways!
These few days have been okay I guess :D
Bowling went along well on Tuesday!
We won 15-5 points! :D
I'm glad I'm slowly getting back to my ex-standard ((':
BAIBAI~! :D



If I like anyone, starting now, I'll maintain my distance from him.
If anyone likes me[pshht], I'm gonna turn that 'like' into 'hate'. ((:

Please.. Just stay away from me..
I'll only bring false hopes and hurt everyone..
I'd rather grow old alone than hurt anyone's feelings..
I'm not good with crummy mushy stuff like hugs or hearts and everything.
No one will be happy with me.
So just stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment