Sunday 23 September 2012

Confusion

When you quarrel with each other, I feel troubled.
When you laugh with each other, I feel angry.

I should've known. The impending storm that followed when the door of the bedroom I was in got closed. But I didn't take it as something significant and continued reading my manga.

Then, I heard louder voices. Haizz. I was expecting this already anyways.

Confrontation.

So I knew better than to step out and find myself stuck in their situation HAHAHA! What a genius~ -Tamaki'sDreamyPose-

Thus, I had myself a fun time of survival in the bedroom where I couldn't pee. Thankfully, I had a small supply of food and a bottle of water plus my phone and a deflating basketball to entertain myself HAHAHA XD

Anyways.
I guess its saddening and troubling and FRUSTRATING to be a witness of such scenes of a heart breaking and crying and pleading and depression. I also wonder why you DONT see anything wrong in what you did! Instead, you bring God and the devil in, to say that the devil led her to check on you to cause trouble? I mean hello? More like he tempted YOU to repeat your mistakes that resulted in you being guilty from the check right?

And it angers me when you two laugh tgt. It feels.. So fake. So hypocritical. So non-existent. Also, it makes me angry at how you have to stand such intolerant behaviour. I guess we're all very forgiving creatures, just in different aspects.

I can NEVER feel that same peace and happiness again with two of you. NEVER. NEVER OKAY?! Its impossible. But I can never say it to you two as well. This entire chunk. I can never ever say it out to you two. Cause if I do, I'll hate myself. I'll hate myself for sounding so awful. And I'll leave you two while I'm drowning in shame of my unfilial actions.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment