Tuesday 25 September 2012

WorkWorkWork!

First day of work today~ Let the training begin!

So its my first time actually being surrounded by no one else other than working adults on the train and walking to Flor Patisserie @ Duxton Hill..

But the walk amongst all these ranges of shabby to classy shop houses is kind of interesting heehee :D Cause I hardly come to these areas.. Almost never actually..

Oh and I see either shaggy clothed people pushing stuff, the usual commoners and workers or those dressed like they're going for a fashion show pshht XD

JUST BE FRIEEEENDS~! just played finish HAHAHA oh goodness I need a toilet AHHHHHH but I question the availability of one around here..

AND I NEED A SCREEN CLEANER MY SCREEN GETS MY FINGERPRINTS AND I NEED TO CLEAN IT D:

I saw a B*RS one last time BUT I DIDNT BUY IT AND NOW I CANT FIND IT AHHHH DD: yes I'm typing I'm caps cause I'm nervous for work and I have energy and I'm alone now HAHAHAHAHA XD I arrived more than an hour early cause I overestimated travelling time by a lot.. >.< kk I shall go and stone and WAIT OMG I JUST READ FINISH OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. SERIOUS. Tamaki is so princely and Haruhi is just so cute with him (not tsundere cute, which happens too much so phew) even though she's tomboyish in looks but is amazing in telling people's problems :'DD

Kk I shall go byeeeeee~

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment