Tuesday 18 September 2012

Repeats

I thought you wouldn't do this again.

I am now on bus 173 to clementi interchange, where I will then take an MRT to Tampines~ :D

What for you ask? For my classmate, Cheryl's bday chalet~! I like chalets :D

I wanna stay throughout, but I'm worried about home, so I'm just staying for one night to compromise to my want and my need to.

Oh! Just passed by my old school's temporary building when I was in primary 3&4 :DD Memories~

So yeah, I thought things were going pretty well around me other than myself, until this had to happen.

Seriously, you being a man, can you please make up your mind and stick with it? Don't choose smth yet go off track again like that. You give ppl false hope and then hurt them.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment