Friday 28 September 2012

Otome Ge-mu!

Hi hi!!
I'm feeling really excited and happy
Cause I started on the creation of my own short and simple two ending otome game!

I'm just being overly aspriring now and trying this out even though I don't even know how to use Audacity nor know the HTMLs used for blog writing and stuff.. o.o

However, making my own visual novel is possible due to the very reliable quick start manual provided! I also need to make myself sit there and read thoroughly in order to not miss out any small details (which I did.. and made me go crazy for a bit.. :P)

Now I've started making the game with just dialogue, no images or music yet as I've yet to have them ready >.<

Also, I'll need to plan out the rest of the story line before I can continue scripting the game smoothly

Btw scripting in this case isn't just writing out the story line, it includes code and instructions to allow for transitions and change of images or music and when what comes next. The most complicated part is to create the options to select during the game itself, that determine the outcome of your game. :DD

YAYYYY KAY BYE!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment