Wednesday 17 October 2012

And School Has Started.
 
Hi!
So yeah since now I have no Twitter (I deleted my account)..
I had these urges to type what I was doing or what I was thinking and stuff..
But I have no Twitter and FB didn't seem suitable to type YT related stuff because my family all have me as friends..
So I have curbed my urge HEEHEEHEE >:D
 
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!
 
Okay anyways.. :P
I've been see-ing Japanese VOCALOID songs with English translations..
And some sound really really awkward at certain areas..
So Im gonna try making my own set of English lyrics for "Shiwa" aka "Wrinkles" cause I really really love this song.
Of course with reference to the English translations already available cause my Japanese is not of good standard.
hahaha! :P
 
The title may sound silly or weird to some but it' a really meaningful song.
The only song that makes me feel like crying everytime I hear it. :/
And I have no idea why..
 
Okay anyways..
Another problem of mine that has been with me for a LONG time..
I always find lots of songs I wanna cover, but never get around to covering them, then either give up on them or get to them like months later =o =
 
Some on my list are~
**means top priority~!
 
- Shiwa by GUMI [High notes..]
 
- Bouquet [Starlight kun introduced it to me a while back] [High notes..]
 
- Answer by Luka [Hopefully for DSchorus audition]
 
- Sakura Kiss Eng Vers [OHSHC Opening!] [Easiest to cover (:]
 
- Interviewer by Luka, 96neko inspired!**
 
- Ama no Jaku piano **
 
- Rain stops, Good bye by Miku
 
- Kocchi Muite Baby by Miku [High notes..]
 
- Perfect Day by Supercell's Nagi
 
- HATSUKOI GAKUEN!! Anyone wanna sing as Len or GUMI with me? :3
 
Yeah I have somemore but arghhhhhh..
I have my Animal Welfare and Behaviour worksheet between me and my lappy..
It's half-done..
Im going to sleep sighs..
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment