Saturday 27 October 2012

 
Wakaranai.
 
I'm so sleepy now but I'm still using the lappy even though I've got nothing to do :(
So I'm blogging ^^
But honestly speaking, my eyelids are heavy ;A;
 
I switched to BBC knowledge channel and it's showing some documentary on a rural German village's inability to accept that one of their own have done evil and cast the blame onto something that would seem like the evil do-er, which is, an imaginary mystical creature - The Werewolf.
 
Oh goodness this documentary is getting disturbing.
The actual criminal ate the flesh of the woman he killed. DD:
 
Oh. The narrator looks like Dumbledore.
HAHAHAHAHA XD
 
Oh goodness.
The axe he was using to hack wood left blood stains on the chopped firewood.
His son saw it and sensed something was off.
And he, realized his son's suspicion.
 
He brought his son into the woods,
handed him the axe,
and claimed he needed to return nature's call.
 
His son continued walking forth,
repeatedly turning back to face his father,
as if he was afraid of a surprise attack.
And his suspicion was right.
 
His father applied strong impact,
sending his son sprawled across the snow whilst the axe flew out of hand.
The son managed to grab ahold of the weapon and hacked into his father's leg,
triggering greater anger from his father.
 
That was when his father plunged his teeth into his son's neck,
tearing flesh apart.
 
OH MY GOSH I FEEL SO LITERATURE NOW.
But yeah this is greatly disturbing I'm going to have nightmares.. D:
 
Oyasumi! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment