Wednesday 24 October 2012

Biostatistics..

To me, one of the worst kinds of lectures you can get, is a lecture on mathematics :/

Deshou? XD

I mean, its good because I'm getting explanations on how these biostatistics work but I can't get myself to stay alert D:
Maybe because I got about 6hrs sleep.... but that should be enough! D:

Oh I'm in biostats class now btw heehee I'm recording lecture cause I feel tired now.. might miss out on important tips and since I'm already sleepy I might as well do other stuff... like blogging ;D

I watched Body of Proof Season 2 last night because my sister follows it now and it distracted me XD
Last night's episode was on a bacterial outbreak of biosafety level FOUR and was found to be bioterrorism because a guy felt that the world is over populated and thought that more people should die... :/

The costumes and makeup were good in showing the bloody mouth foam, etc. The main character also has a very cool and strong character that reminds me of a more pro version of my dad hehs. Good show overall! For those CSI or Bones or Castle lovers ;D

P.S: what's with that image above..?
ITS ONE OF MY FAV GAMES NOW <3
Kay bye ((:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment