Sunday 7 October 2012

Life updating.

Those pictures above are a couple of my major fail maple randomized looks XD

Hi people (:
So I got knocked down again.
And it was painful like other times.
At least I think it was.
Cause I'm starting to feel numb.. maybe? (:

Parents ask me why. Ask me to say what I'm thinking of. Assume things cause I don't say anything.
But the truth is that I really don't know. XD

And sadly it makes them worry too..
Shinpai shinai de. I wanna say that to them.. but sometimes their words hurt too(I can't rmr why).. even as they're trying to "pry" me open.. cause there's really nothing to dig out.. is there..?

I just did a whole load of blog shopping D: if only I had the money to do the kind of shopping I do.. I NEED TO WORK D: I'm such a lazy bum oh dear.. Kay nights!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment