Friday 19 October 2012

Slumping into the Shadows.

I try not to think about it. But how can it be possible when I witness it time and again?

Its obvious I don't have great vocals compared to many people, cause the amount of true support I receive from family, friends and strangers are at a low.

The one that hits me the hardest is family. Be it distant aunties or grandaunties and uncles and whoever. Its like no matter how much I try to show myself, nothing happens.

Well, I guess it can't be helped since I don't have talent. So all I can do is to feel sad and move on in life. Afterall, singing is the only thing that I can pull out of my pocket whenever I'm feeling all alone.

Its an important refuge.

I'll forever be slumped in people's shadows.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment