Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bad Books.

That's it.

I'm going to train myself a little. Using a weapon for attack and defense.

To be honest, its reeeeally hard to get into my bad books. Its hard to find and spot any annoying or irritating traits in people all around.

But, if you do something that somehow ticks me off, you're screwed.

What ticks me off?

Disrespectful kids my age(like hello? You should be mature enough to know your limits right?)

Very proudly and loudly mean by being superficial and immature. Please learn how to properly judge a person. We all should know by now that no one is perfect. You yourself aren't perfect either, you don't have the right to hurt others through your thoughtless judgements. Period.

I can't really think of more.. but basically if anyone hurts or seems threatening to my friends, like THAT poor poor guy at KAP, you messed with the wrong person.

Of course I didn't do anything to him cause we were in uniform. Urgh. If not, I would've done more than humiliation.

You can hurt me, fine. Don't be a threat to the people around me.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment