Wednesday 14 November 2012

Halfway Through (:

So yeah the title basically refers to how I'm almost halfway through the 2nd semester of Year 1(:
 
And I've got so much to do!
 
Seems like I always type about how much I have to do and what I want to do on my blog XD
I guess it helps me to reorganize my thoughts for a little while before I get all messed up again :P
 
So yeah have a few projects on hand right now and they are not making large progress but I'm sure we will do them well! ^^
Then~ Yeah the usual tutorials and practical worksheets that I try to rush and hand in //sobs
I end school early [12pm~1pm] 3/5 of the weekdays so I guess it's not so bad ^^
But I begin and end the week with late timetables [5pm~6pm] D:
 
Oh wells, lecturers and schoolmates have been treating me well so it makes school easier to go through with ^^
Even though I don't return a good enough attitude towards my learning and socializing..
 
Regarding YT, I guess I managed to distance mysself from being too attached to it, so I don't have as many random urges to record something ^^"
This way, I can practice and work on a cover more seriously than having impromptus like I always do ._.
Still in the midst of choosing a song for when I reach 200 subs :'D
But really. It's amazing how I even reached 190+. ;A;
Considering my crappy beginnings, random vlogs and stuff.. sankyuu all ((":
 
I realize I lack photos here ._.
Will upload some in my next entry maybe?
Or should I do it now? ._.
//runsofftograbphonewithphotos
 
-Minutes Later-



My TVs shiny enough to reflect HAHAHA XD
 

That's actually a Men's hoodie btw :DD

 
Okay I'll upload AFA photos in my next post heh heh ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment