Friday 16 November 2012

Procrastination..?

Yeah I said I'll post AFA photos in my next post but oops!
HAHAHAHA XD
I just have something I want to share real quick.

I really thank God for what he has done for me even though I really haven't been putting aside time for him.
Even my nightly Quiet Time sessions have been put on hold for my own selfish reasons.
Despite my selfish human wants and doings, He still is watching over me and my family :'D

So I am on the verge of re-giving up on my Inorganic Chemistry Module then face expulsion from school. Because I really suck at the subject and I refuse to seek help.
Then, my new lecturer who didn't even know I was repeating the module or sucking at it came by and helped me with my worksheet! Step by step!
It's something small but it really touched my heart and opened my eyes ((':
When I returned home to tell my mom, she then told me that she has actually been praying that either I'll gather enough courage to seek help or that a lecturer will come to me personally. So wow :DDD

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment