Saturday 3 November 2012

Nightmares, Fears & Regrets.

Ano ne, I had a nightmare last night that one of my precious family members died.
The entire dream was a mash up of various parts that don't link :/

Like first, it started off as some competition to see which group can earn the most money.
We were brought to a wallet shop to pick a free wallet to keep the money in.
I remember very clearly that I saw 3 different sunflower designed wallets and I was admiring them *A*

Then the family member die thing. Urgh it was horrible.

Then, a certain interesting friend's friend whom I neither really talked to irl nor actually know much, appeared too.. and I'm like "H-How..? o.o"
Its just some pasts in what people call a love life.
Pshht like who would've thought I would be talking about it one day ha ha ha.

But yeah. I'm sorry to anyone that I shut out before. No matter how sweet it seemed or how moved I was, there are some people around that make a boy-girl (or man-woman) relationship look painful.

It sucks when those people are the ones closest to you.

I feel sick when I think of myself in one.. I feel sad maybe, yes, but I can find things to distract me. Since I'm like some professional self entertainer HAHAHAHA XD

FOREVER AVAILABLE FTW!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment