Wednesday 9 January 2013

Commitments

Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love you more and more
How I long~
To be deeper in.. love

During the last fellowship Sunday of 2012 held at my place,
we sang that song above.
It is our prayer, asking God to draw us closer to Him.
To help us to love Him more than ever before.
To look to Him and know he's there.
To lean unto Him at all times.
To love Him so much that everything we think or do, we will consider Him first.

Well, at least that's how I interpret it.
A fellow cell group mate shared with us how we should rededicate ourselves and our lives to God.
He didn't ask if anyone was having troubles or straying away.
No questions if anyone was lacking in love for God due to Earthly distractions.
But he just shared with us - like as if God spoke through him, that we should refocus our lives and visions around God, not just put Him first, but have everything revolving around Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment