Wednesday 30 January 2013

Profound Simplicity.

http://dyenosores.blogspot.sg/2013/01/we-are-sitting-in-circle-perfect.html

So I read through some of Iggy's blog entries and the first part of this particular entry was one that I managed to comprehend HAHAHA omg I'm not saying you write badly!!
Your English is a really different standard from mine, which is a good thing!!
It's also one of the many reasons why you're an awesome friend SO KEEP GOINGGG XDD

Okay back to the point!


I can't fully relate to her entry, simply because I'm not the oldest grandchild in my family.

However, I can understand the idea she is trying to bring across.
I have two elder cousins, and they're both very very talented in their own ways.

They are really "protecting me" as said in Iggy's entry, because I'm not exactly expected to do something outstanding since I have two others before me.

That being said, I'm not using them as shields, it's just a blessing I was given by the grace of God! That's why I really love my cousins. I may do stupid thoughtless things, behave as a lazy cousin, but they still love me for me.

Conclusion? They are protection and love to me. That's called family. ((:

I was only typing in relation to one part of Iggy's entry. DO GO READ IT YOU PEOPLE WITH POOR ENGLISH -ThrowsInsultsToAgitateYou-

Kay bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment