Sunday 13 January 2013

Never Felt So..

So yeah I have never been so self-aware of myself being flat until I went for a little x-ray HEEHEE~
Okay some people might go "OHMYGOD why is this GIRL talking about such things on her blog?!"

Well, it's just to share my little experience so bear with me HAHAHAHA :DD


My mini card for a MRI scan this Tues~!
Doctor says it's just to complete the check up and he's not expecting anything serious :D
 
So yeah, I had to wear this gown without any upper clothes(AT ALL) for the x-ray.
And it had this slit down in the middle that shouldn't be a problem for big chested people 'cause they have support to lift the slit off their skin.
But for me, it was practically showing the skin above my sternum 'cause the word "cleavage" does not exist in my dictionary and I was like
"Oh God -left hand covers slit-"

THE LOWEST COLLAR MY SHIRTS EVER WENT WAS 3CM BELOW MY COLLARBONE.
Well, around there XDD
 
What's an MRI scan?
A scan that doesn't use radioactive substances but takes half an hour to an hour where I've to spend that time lying in a tunnel ._.
I'll start singing to myself by then..
 
KAY BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment