Thursday 10 January 2013

Mou Yada.

I hate the fact that I'm wasting away my parents' money.

I hate the fact that I went against my own resolution to pay attention and buck up in lectures.

I hate the fact that I'm not feeling pressurized by exams like everyone else.

I hate the fact that I'm giving everyone false hopes about me becoming a vet.

I hate the fact that I have no motivation to study. No want. Feeling no need.

I hate the fact that I've reduced myself to this.

From an Ace in mathematics and sciences to a Failure.

I want to cry. Shout. Scream. Slap myself. Bite myself. Slit myself. Punch the walls. Jump out the window. Stay in bed all day. Shield myself with my blanket. Close my eyes and forget the world.

But they're all gonna waste the life I was given. Yet, what's the use when I'm already wasting it now..?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment