Sunday 27 January 2013

I Pulled This Out

"W-Why? Why now? Why.. Why me?!" Itsuki screamed in her heart, where no one else heard her but herself, "SOMEONE.. Please just.. Tell me why.. Please.."




// A few hours ago //

Itsuki: -Stretches while thinking..- *Finally! Done with today's revision! I'm actually studying more than a week before exams.. Definitely a miracle..* Fuyuki!! What's for dinner??

Fuyuki: Call mom and ask her yourself...


Itsuki: Tchh.. Fine.. -Dials number, gets rejected- Ohhhkayy..


Mom comes home later that evening, greeted us upon her return and headed straight to her room.
Dad arrives late at night as usual. It was already considered a treat to see him once every 2 days or so.
Everything seemed fine.
That was what Itsuki thought.




// Current time period //

*Bell rings*

Itsuki: lunch!! I'm hungry...

Chizu: Let's go! I'm hungry too...


Itsuki and her 5 closest classmates headed off to nomnom.

It was back to school, everything had to be normal, it had to be, it must be.

Nothing can be said, nothing can be done.

Occassionally, Itsuki would slip out her tiny notepad that Junko[Pronounced June-ko btw XD] had given to her as a present before, and wrote short phrases that her mind had concocted which bothered her.

School went on.



// Back to previous flashback //

After having a very "nourishing" dinner the night before, nothing seemed particularly unusual. 

Until mom exploded. Not literally. But she just gave way.

Mom: WHY?! OKAY. TSUKI! YUKI! COME HERE NOW. WE'RE HAVING A TALK NOW. AS A FAMILY. NOW!!

Absolutely shocked and frightened of whatever was happening, they rushed out with hesitant footsteps.



So~ I found this in my blogger post drafts XDD
Nice incomplete story eh? :D
But since the matter has loong blown past, I can't rmr it well enough to continue writing this. I think.
TELL ME WHADDYA THINK MANZXC [Ah lian style].










No comments:

Post a Comment