Monday 9 July 2012

Alright this is random but I remembered how I was like when I was younger XD

I remember shouting at my classmate and storming out of class with my bag, ready to head home when I was wrongly accused in primary 3, while everyone else was trying to make me stay.

I remember how I would scream and shout at the top of my voice at home when my little sister wouldn't listen to me.

I remember using violence and harsh words to try to impress upon others how much anger and frustrations I had towards them.

I'm sure I did a lot more terrible things in the past, be it when I was a little girl or maybe just yesterday :(

But all I want to do is to make sure I stop doing such immature stuff ((: If I still do them, I'm sorry heehee :P

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment