Friday 27 July 2012


HAIHAI I'M JUST GOING TO DO SOME QUICK BLOGGING BEFORE DAPHNE AND JIN HUI REACH MY HOUSE TO DO MICROBIOLOGY PROJECT :DDD

Okay so yeah I remembered having a lot of things to update about my life,
but somehow when I was looking for photos,
I couln't find much.
OHMYMAMAWHY?!

But nevermind please don't mind my boring dug up photos Dx



Mommy can make real awesome dinners :3
We had beef steak with boiled broccoli last last night~!


The mushroom soup that came with it omg lovelyyyy
-licks fingers- XD


I just felt random after
microbiology lab lesson~
So I snapped a quick photo
of the pretty yellow orchids ((:


The taxi prototype I built during
Idea Jumpstart Challenge!!
It was pretty fun and the building of the taxi
just came to me when I looked at the materials given.
Phew. 35% Dx

NO MORE IJ WHOOHOO!!


Sorry for the tilted photo!
Well that's my kiwi-mango drink :D
I was attracted by the colour at first then the aunty managed to persuade me to buy it.
HAHAHAHA XD
Tastes gooooooood~! (Y)


Taken during Microbiology lab!
Same day as the orchids photo ((:


Okay this was taken from quite a few weeks back!
But it was my first GIF ever with them and I really like it :DD
*NOTICE JIAHUI AKA HIKARI AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER*
HAHAHAHA XD

kaykay byeee~!
#nowplaying - Happy Syynthesizer by Gumi X Luka~!

No comments:

Post a Comment