Thursday 12 July 2012

I pray to dear Lord that you two will be okay.. I Thank God that your problem hasnt risen to another level.. Thank you for sharing your problems with me even though I'm not your child ((:

Okay. That aside.

I'm just a child and I've never been through such a thing as spouse problems blahblah.. But I know it hurts the children involved when their parents are in conflict..

Be it putting work first, having women outside, or being unable to understand each other, they are all conflicts and while they are caught up in their quibbles and frustrations, we're the ones who get the best front seats.

I'm sorry that we can't help. We can only be a listening ear, but we do not understand everything all the time.

I feel selfish for not understanding and complaining about how hard the feelings are to contain. Sorry..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment