Thursday 5 July 2012

HI PEOPLE :DDD

I'm now with my cousins and we just left Resorts World Sentosa~ There's nothing much to see actually but the whole setting is just really cool and grand~ The humidity just made everything suck though :/

The last thing we visited was....... The carpark! Since we had to go to the car to drive off HAHAHAHAHA LAMEEE XD

Okay yeah we visited Candylicious last~! I lovelovelove shopping there >//w//<
The candies and chocolates in various cute sorts are amazing (* A *)
I bought a cherry crystal lollipop for Starlight kun since he's in love with that flavour HAHAHA :D
And a blueberry one for Ryodo kun! These are meant to be pressies for them after their Live performance! :D
I hope everything goes along well for the performances and the entire event as a whole :3

Random note: SELENA GOMEZ IS SO PRETTY OH GOD WHY WHY WHY :(( I WANNA BE PRETTY TOO :(( And she sings nice :DD

Oh gosh hear ye hear ye.
I was in Makan Place, one of my school's food courts, when I spotted a guy that I saw from a few weeks back, sitting at the next table.
He and his group of friends had asked us if they could play basketball with the guys 4v4 a few weeks back~
Oh gosh he has a nice face and stuff.. >///<
But I saw one of his friends spit last time. So. Urh. Yeah.
And I don't even know who he is at all. :P

BAIBAI!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment