Saturday 21 July 2012

I'm suddenly thinking and realising something.

I might have the same mental problem as my her.

I feel like I need anti depressants. A lot of times.

Especially now. This period of time. Oh. My. Gosh.

My wifi connection sucks at home now. Everything is laggy and not loading or something. I can't even watch my anime to be distracted. Or surf youtube ot facebook or twitter. Each tweet takes forever to be entered. Why why why. I feel this rush of anger down myself and start breathing fast. It's suffocating if I try to slow it down. Is this weird? I feel like banging my head. It's always my head. I don't feel like cutting myself or anything. It's always just my head. It feels stuffed and heavy. I feel like dropping onto the floor and just lie there without a care. Hmmmm.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment