Tuesday 17 July 2012

Omg 3rd blog post for today HAHAHAHA XD
So yeah lots of things happened in a flash today, that's why I spammed blog entries :P
Firstly, certain conflicts I caused are on the road to peace!!! I hope ._.
Secondly, my schoolmates are really funny and never fail to make me laugh XD It helped to maintain my spirits at a level high enough so I didn't do anything stupid ._.
Thirdly, today's bowling league was fun!! I managed to stay happy throughout, partly cause my uncles were good jokers and comedians so I kept laughing XD
Even though I lost 4/5 points to my opponent, I'm glad I won one!! HAHAHA XD
Fourthly, Ayden's hamsters gave birth!! And I was just THIS close to buying one todayyy :O So I'm waiting till the kids are big enough to leave the mommy hamster before I take one home as my ownnnn ((:

My back!! My spine!! It's always the right side that hurts or aches.. And its the right hip that is kind of tilted upwards so I've got more "curve" on my right waist than my left.. Haiz..

Anyways GOODNIGHT!! ((:

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment