Tuesday 24 July 2012


Hi~!!
So here is a photo I took from S.O.A.R's Charity Bazaar last Friday!!





Meet Cookie! Jin Hui's 3 years old doggy~! ((:
He's super cute and has beautiful, sharp ears :'DD


Okay! The rest of the photos below are from today~!


This is Jin Hui's back XD
I was taking a picture of her pretty skirt!
Another classmate of mine said it looks like cupcake paper :O





I went to Shynn's house after lessons to select and bring home some Syrian hamsters from her, since her dad wants her to give them away by Sunday... >.<
There are 3 males[Father + 2 sons] in the green thing above! :D

 



These two light sandy brown ones are now mine ((:
I picked a male and a female XD
Got to return Shynn her hamster carrier of course~!




Went to Pet Lovers' Centre just outside my house to buy a cage and bedding :DD
And I realized their fur colour matched the cage when I put them in XD
Shall by more food tmr!
Cause...... I didn't have enough money on hand..!! >.<

After those few pictures~
All I have to say to conclude is.. I have no money DD:
That's why I'm going to get a part time job when my 7 week break comes..
Hopefully as a baker/counter staff at Vivo's Pet Lovers' Centre pet bakery :DD
Just got 50 bucks yesterday and it's all gone :((
What am I to survive on in school this week? Dx
Oh wells, all for hamsters! :DD <3<3<3

It's 10pm.. Too tired to do revision.. Shall sleep..
Oyasumi nasai~!
My hammies are running on the wheel and climbing on the grills XD

No comments:

Post a Comment