Monday 23 July 2012

Heyhey~!!
So I tried posting photos in my previous entry but everything sucked and stuff so I couldnt...

BUT HERE IT IS!!

This is my breakfast today :D


HAHAHAHA $3 WHOOHOO!

Anyways, updating on my not-so-funfilled life~! XD

I went to Vivo on Sunday to shop for formal wear for MG's Founder's Day and Graduation Ceremony just yesterday, Mondayyy~ :DD
And my aunty bought me food from Squirrel Bites!! It's a relatively new store in Vivo, same level as Boost juices!


I chose Sandy Trio for my Summer Bites- Chocolate sauce, banana slices and shaved coconut on a freshly deep fried cinnamon sugar coated flat bread <3<3
SOUNDS YUMMY RIGHT?! XD


This is my Ice Bites! - Shaven ice with juicy nata de coco topped off with sweet peach slices~



I went to Pet Lover's Centre upstairs[one of my favourite must go places in Vivo!!] and spotted this hiring poster!!
Just what I wanted!! >.<

Aside from this, I was also thinking of selling my own homebaked doggy treats after I try out the recipes and work on the feedback :3

Okie soooo Im walking to my next class with my really humorous classmates now! XD BYEBYEEE!



Just a really pretty sky outside my condo ((:

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment