Thursday 19 July 2012


Hey there~!!
I just wanted to say..
I'm supposed to go to bed :/
I just finished my microbiology report that I just realized was due the next day..
SO YAY! :D

Yeah anyways,
I want to say sorry for an entire string of bad posts..
I know I said that I would stop posting such posts before, but I went back on my word DD:

I shall try even harder this time!
Since things are getting better I guess ((:
But seriously, I've never been through such a rough patch in my life.
Myabe that's why they decided to come one after another in this period of 9 months. >.<

My eyelids are heavy and my eyes are dry DD:
Shall go off now!
But to round this post up, I would like to say that I had a fun day at the Charity Bazaar today~!
Sorry I have no photos..

Speaking about photos..
All my latest blog posts have been photoless..
SORRY AHHHHHHHHHHH XD
I shall take some of the bazaar later on :P

BAIBAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment