Friday 6 July 2012

I guess I can't help it but.... I have to type out stuff on my blog to release stuff inside me DD:
I'M SORRY FOR THESE DISHEARTENING POSTS DD:

So yeah..

I can't stand how you keep complaining about him when he's not around.

I can't stand how you have such a thing for cleanliness to the point that I can't foster a dog.

I can't stand how you talk to him, or rather, angstily shout at him when you two talk.

YOU, SHUT UP.

How does that sound?

I can't stand how I feel that you're attention seeking when you show that you're suffering.

I can't stand how I was told to do something for you two, when there is nothing I feel I can do.

I can't stand how I suddenly remembered the smaller bits but shocking things he did.

I was the one who started it. She has nothing to do with it.

Yeah. Why you? Why did you start it?

I can't stand how you two keep saying you're trying yet keep blaming each other.

I can't stand how we get affected when you two are in bad moods.

I can't stand how I have witnessed males, even in marriage, who are able to find other women outside like nothing.

I can't stand how I can't tell anyone but type in ambiguity on my blog.

nande, nande, nande..?

YAYYY I FEEL BETTERRRRRRR :DD
I managed to finish my last E-Learning module homework~!!
Now I can go for Cosfest with a relaxed mind~
Actually, I'm having butterflies in my tummy DD:
Cause I'm nervous about meeting new friends XD

Oh wells!
Byebye~!
#nowplaying - Dear Remix Vers..

I want to see you, the voice thats no longer there
I keep on calling out your name
Such sorrow, such pain
The lonely night scares me
I look up to the sky
searching for you

((:






No comments:

Post a Comment