Sunday 10 June 2012

Blogshopping..

Hai Im trying out a new blogger app on my phone XD
But I suck at these so everything will probably be in black ink and some boring font..
This week and last were filled with meet ups with BS owners~

OH I JUST PASSED ORCHID COUNTRY CLUB :D I used to mix up "Orchid" and "Orchard" ._.

Okayokay back to the topic~
I just went to Yishun MRT station to pay for wallets preorders~
Wanna see how much I spent so far?
Or whatever I can rmr XD

1. $45 on hoodies and tops
2. $6.50 on hair colouring chalk
3. $13 on a dress
4. $28 on 3 tops
5. $5 on a formal top
6. $27 on wallets
7. $25 on panda bags :DD
8. $11.90 on a cutomized pen
9. $20 on a blanket hoodie
10.$5 on 2pairs of hello kitty earrings :DD
11. Somemore.. But I cant rmr..

Im supposed to be saving.. Especially since I got the jist of my savings taken away.. Hahaha XD

OMG IM IN BUKIT PANJANG ALREADY?! That's fast... o.o
Maybe I just type really slow DD:

So yeah.. I slept for 12 hours..
From 12am-12pm.. Such a pig DD:
But even now[5.30pm].. My eyelids have that painful-and-dry-and-wanna-close feeling..

I've got family bowling training later~ Good for me but I feel weak.. Yet.. I havent gone in so long DD:
My daddy keeps saying: You think you very good already is it?

Noo. Wtpongs. -.-

My cousins are coming back from the US to visit for a month!! :'DD
Omg my posts are really long.
But I paragraph a lot so is it easy to read?
Kay bye!

-My family isn't as wholesome and peaceful as everyone thinks-

#nowplaying The Everlasting Guilty Crown ~ (:

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment