Friday 15 June 2012

~Kataomoi~ Unrequited Love

I can’t tell you I love you, all I can see is you
Every time our eyes meet, every time I hear your voice
I love you more and my heart aches more
I love you
, but it hurts; what do you think of me now?
I see you looking at someone else
You don’t look my way, I can’t make you look my way
There’s no point in thinking about us cuddling and kissing
I know it won’t happen, I know it won’t happen

Can I fall for you?
Am I good enough for you?
I’m powerless to stop this
love
Ah, I wish we could be together forever and ever...
I mean it, I really love you

I want to tell you I love you, I want you to look only at me
Whenever I notice you, I
can’t look you in the face
It must be so annoying, you must hate me
I hate how I am now, I cry all the time, I’m pathetic
Thanks for worrying about me, but don’t get my hopes up
How come when the night comes, all I can think of is you?
Even though I know it won’t happen, I know it won’t happen
Is it because I’ve fallen for you?
My heart aches
I want to know more about you, touch you
My love expands like a balloon, I wish I could send it floating to you...
I mean it, I really love you

[This is a short rap kinda part (Y)]
No matter where I am or who I’m with
I can’t stop thinking of you, can’t stay away from you
Please, give me courage
When I see you, even the scenery looks brighter
I can’t forget, it won’t go away
Everything is wrapped in this gentle warmth

Can I fall for you?
Am I good enough for you?
I’m powerless to stop this love
Ah, I wish we could be together forever and ever...
I mean it, I really love you

So hi~!
This is WinterFlakesChorus' debut song [But we're singing in Japanese obviously XD]
And it's the song that's playing right now on my blog (:
Kataomoi = Unrequited Love </3
I really love the entire song as a whole~
The melody and the singer's sweet voice!


So I decided to research on the english lyrics and this is what I got (:
I really love the lyrics, now that I fully understand what they mean.
[Other than my own lousy little translations before researching :P
I have over a week to learn this song! >.<
Before recording real quick while PDA are in Malaysia for 3 days >.<
So I'm currently replaying Kataomoi over and over..
HAHAHAHA XD
I had a dream, and in my dream..
One of my primary school female friends, was a guy.
WTPONGS. IKR?!
HAHAHAHA XD
So yeah, I shall listen to Kataomoi and do work~
Byebye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment