Sunday 24 June 2012

So today marks the end of holidays and tomorrow marks the start of school.

I'm not too enthusiastic about it DD:
And I'm going to have no breakfast buddy for a few days~
I feel like I've no more firm social support in school.
Everyone I know is just SOMEONE that I recognize.
It sucks hahaha XD

I'm listening to myself now DD:
Sometimes I feel disgusted at myself for listening to my own covers. As if I'm supporting myself.
But thinking of it.. There's really nothing wrong with supporting oneself by myself right?

I mean, I really enjoy singing so very much.
Those few days without my full voice was Hell. Seriously.
It was really painful and lonely not being able to sing the simplest of notes.. I couldn't distract, comfort or brighten myself up by humming some tunes.
It doesn't matter to me if I sound bad to others, cause singing really is a big part of me.

It's the strongest thing holding my cousins and I together.
It's the only thing I can enjoy doing when I have nothing around me.
It's something that I've always done since young. It can never leave me. "Till death do us part"

But I guess we can still sing stuff in Heaven :D If I go there.. ._.

And I listen to myself when I'm by myself or in secrecy. I feel that if I share my covers with everyone I know, I'd be too full of myself and too haughty or something..

Although I did tell some people whom I was prepared and ready to share with >.<
Plus those who found out due to my silly carelessness..

I'm so very tempted to share and tell ny family and all my friends so that I can gain subscribers and likes and more recognition..
But no.
I want to earn it myself.
That's why I don't believe in sub4sub.
I don't want friends and family to sub cause of our relation.
Yeah stuff like that~

Sounds dumb but WHO CARES XP

Okay bye! :D

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment