Monday 11 June 2012

JAF2012, PDA and more!

Good evening!

I shall try to type in proper English for easier google translation for some overseas readers XD

So~ It's actually between afternoon and evening BUT ANYWAYS!
I was listening to Ryodo kun's live performance videos during JAF 2012 :'D

Seriously, he is a Singaporean with an epic voice. His voice always sounds soothing and sweet and suits jazz really well! >.<

He sings both English and Japanese songs by the way :DD
His YT acc is: rockmanrulez with 2 numbers behind that I forgot ._.

Anyways~ For those who have noticed me spamming "PDA PDA PDA" on fb or twitter and here, it's cause my cousins, currently living abroad in the US, are coming back for a one month visit!! :DDD

Their names from eldest to youngest are Princeton, Donavan and Angel, thus the acronym PDA.
Not that electronic device HAHAHAHA XD

So yeah! I have about 6 hours left to do homework.. I forgot about them ._.
And I need to record 2 different sets of Harro/Hawayu chorus lines too!! >.<
Gambarimasu!! >.<

#nowplaying - Back to December by Taylor Swift
ENGLISH SONG?! :O
Yes my sister is playing the disc now, and Swift is the second English vocal artiste that I listen to a lot. Actually, really little compared to japanese music XD

YEAH BYE!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment