Wednesday 13 June 2012

PDA! And choruses~

So today is the second day of my cousins' visit :DD
I woke up at 12.30pm ._.
And they had already gone off to my 4th uncle's house to swim hahaha XD

So I was slacking on my lappy till now~!
ANDANDAND!
I got into WinterFlakes Chorus~!
I mean I'm in a few choruses but most of them are dead and I feel foreign ._.

ANDANDAND!
Starlight kun is the leader~! :D
He's a very friendly and open leader, so the group is pretty fun so far :Di

So far, the only choruses Im in that are active are...
1. Sonata Cafe
2. Good Morning Chorus
3. Orange Blossom Chorus
4. Winter Flakes Chorus

YayyyYayyy~!! <3<3
Oh mann.. If only I were as active and
hyped up towards my work ._.

Going to cut my hairrrr!! Trim trim a bit XD
baibai~!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment