Thursday 21 June 2012


"I've never felt this way before."

I'm sneezing and feeling sickly DD:
Just had breakfast at Bukit Timah Hawker and Market~!!
So long since I've eaten there due to reconstruction :(

My cousins are at the television playing Wii while I'm being antisocial cause I'm deprived of computer for days~ XD

Random fact!
I am craving for Hello Panda D:
I shall grab some after typing this post!

"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you."

I started watching a drama series!
It's in Japanese audio but has English subtitles :DD
Best part is that it's an absolutely touching, sweet and motivating drama on the Veterinary Industry (:
Definitely something I enjoy watching!!
I thank God for my classmate who lent it to me!! :D

"I miss you."

I also started taking notes while watching it
so that I can gain some extra knowledge on various animal diseases (:
Small steps but they may help (:

I shall end off and take some Hello Panda now XD
BYEBYE~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment