Friday 15 June 2012

Ill :(((

So yes like the title says, I am sick :(
I have fever, sorethroat, real bad headache, neck&back aches and dry eyes...
Thank God I'm not sneezing, if not it would make everything 10x worse >.<
Now I'm on my way to the chalet!
In the car with my daddy and mommy~
The sky outside is a mix of very beautiful colours, giving a cosy feel~
I like the sky's warm hue of orange :D

I'm hungry for dinner~~!!
My headache, neckache and swelled nasal passageway is not helping me.. I don't have the energy to eat..

But oh wells >.<
Ganbari masu!!

I was supposed to help out in the zoo tomorrow, but I emailed my teacher to say I can't make it..
I was supposed to do facepainting for the children! :(

Oh wells D:

Okay then~ Got to go~! Byebye~! (:

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment