Friday 22 June 2012

Okay, most of my blog posts during this period will most likely include things about my cousins so BEAR WITH IT TEEHEE XD

Yeah so! Today, we all met up around 3pm at Anthony CC's house to slack a bit an d then have dinner, before attending an Aikido session that Anthony CC, Glenn and Ayden attends weekly :D

However this time, Princeton, Donavan and Angel are trying it out as well! As a free trial session XD

Delvina, Amanda and I were just moving around watching them~
I was spazzing over this ultra mega cute little girl OMGGGGG. She was the smallest there and was the only female child attending XD

But... When she faces us, she makes that growling face... BUT IT'S STILL SO CUTE HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SUCH A PEDOPHILE XD

okay yeah moving on~
I've been watching the Japanese drama <<Veterinarian Dolittle>> with Angel for a few days, but today while I was out, MY DAD WATCHED ALL 9 EPISODES AT ONCE OMG. SO MEAN. HE WATCHED THE DRAMA MY FRIEND LENT ME BY HIMSELF WITHOUT ASKING ME. XD

Oh wells~ I don't really mind but I COULDNT STOP MYSELF FROM WATCHING BITS OF IT. And he was at the last episode already =o =

So yeah I'm currently typing while lying on my bed!
Princeton, Don and Angel are sleeping over at Eric PP'S house! ^^
BE SAFE NAHNAH. :/

Okay then nightnight!! <3<3

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment