Sunday 3 June 2012

Why? Why, why, why?

Isabelle is tired.
Again.
She's been feeling tired for pretty long.

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot!! >.<
If it even matters, HAHAHA! xD
So today I went with my close buds to MGS' OldSchool building~!!
It's gonna be demolished and rebuilt for housing..
Ahh wells :/

I was pretty bad.
Like, during worship, I just stoned with a tear or two falling.
I don't even know why.
Why, Isabelle, why? O.o

Then, I was super stone in class.
Even my Grp Leader gave up on me.
He actually said it out loud, maybe he thought I didn't catch it.
But it's okay I guess.. It's good that he didn't ask if anything was bothering me.
Cause if he did, what would I say?
Even I don't know.

Maybe I do know, but maybe I'm trying to not know.
I really don't know omg.

Sometimes, the way you tell me stuff..
Makes me feel like
I'm just smth to fill your time, when you're bored.
Like how you said
You're only thinking of going to watch movie cause you're out already anyways.
and it's cause you need to stay out for appt. but actually you dont want to.
What is this? Do I have the right to feel hurt?

I guess not XD
Cause, I should feel happy that you actually thought of asking me (:
That's good enough~
Cause I'm not worth anyone XD

#nowplaying - Eternal Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment