Sunday 3 June 2012

haihaihai!! Back!!

harlowww (:
I screwed up my AA mid sems today..
Ohmygosh :/
Whywhywhywhywhyyyy :(

I studied mostly the ones that didnt come out much..
Haizz.. Bad choice of studying I guess :/
Oh wells..
I mixed up the bone and the muscle names!!
Like "Temporal" and "Temporalis" =o =
Can you believe it?! :/

Ahh wells~
There's microbio and chemistry coming up..
I'm doing even worse for those..
bleh :/

ANYWAYS!
I was trying to record my cover for love distance long affairrr
and this time, I actually tried planning
various harmonies here and there and bg vocals
In an attemptttt to make it sound less dead cause my low singing is..
and this song is pretty low most of the time XD
But it still doesnt sound nice D:
Ohman I wish I had a talented voice >///<

Ohmyyyy
My aunty who just got discharged from hospital is staying over for the week (:
Then my cousins are visiting from US (:
bad thing is...
I will have practically ZERO chance of recording anything.
Since I do so in secrecy XD

OHMAIGOSHI'MSUPPOSEDTOBESTUDYINGG

As you, or those who read my entries, know,
I've been typing weird stuff.
OMGGGG.
I HAVE STAINED MY BLOGGGG.
Kaykay XD
Yeahhh I wanna snap out of it :(
But it's harddd.
mehmeh but I think I'm emerging from it~!
Nyan~! <3

Yeah I wanna go swimming...
SINGAPORE'S WEATHER.
Is turning desert like.
Day = SCORCHINGGGG hot.
Night = Pretty cold :DDD But I still want the fan heehee~

So yeah I havent had lunch and its 3pm :O
Tea time~!!
Houkago Tea Time!!
K-On!! <3<3<3

Sat I'm having training at the Zoo to prepare myself~
For games facilitation during a kids' event - Zoolympix! XD
And it ends at 2.30pm~
So I'll be heading down to Sentosa to meet my close buds~!
Beachbeachbeachbeachbeach >:DD
Sun, sand and TANNNN WHOOHOO!!

Everytime we go to the beach, it's:

1. Picnic mat. Duh. XD
2. Frisbee!
3. Beach towel to lie on
4. Tanning oil [or not]
5. TANNNN

Did I miss anything out..? o.o

Oh wells anyways!
gtg byeee!!
IM CRAVING FOR MACS.
NOOOOOO DD:

No comments:

Post a Comment