Monday 9 April 2012

Another Birthday!

So Yeah! There have been pretty a lot of birthdays ;D
Actually, there are only 2 XD
My mom's [today] and my maternal granny's[tmr, but we celebrated early~!]

So~ My dad ordered a doggie flower bouquet for my mom XD




Along with a durian cake later in the evening, since she likes durian :P


Then we took photos~ With my sister, trying to practice her photography skills!!
MY DAD HAD A TRIPOD ALL A LONG AND WE NEVER KNEW D:

IBETHEHASSOMESECRETSTORAGECLOSETWHERE
HEHIDESHISSECRETSTASHOFTREASURESOR
SOMETHING.IFYOUCOULDN'TDECIPHERWHATI
JUSTTYPED,NEVERMINDHAHAHAHA :D
Anyways, photos!




NOW. TIMEFORMYEPICFACES >:DI will not be held responsible for any eye damages or whatsoever. Thank you >:D



EPIC FACE IS EPIC XD
Oh wells...


I totally ruined the picture!! YES!! XD


so yeah... despite the laughter and smiles and blah.. It really felt empty x)
I can never feel the same excitement and happiness I always did during one of our birthdays anymore, ever since I was introduced to the problems of the adult realm x)
Cause I will always have the impression, that one of them, is either feeling insecure and uncertain, or the other doesn't have his heart in the family or at least, in his wife, but elsewhere.


YAYYYY EPIC PHOTOS <3
#nowplaying - Fly Me To The Moon cover by Joie aka wheatrainbows[YT Acc]~!
PEACE OUT! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment