Thursday 19 April 2012

today's thursday. somehow, i feel empty.


So yeah, as the title explains, I feel empty.
The whole day I just..
Felt like my heart was empty.
Like, that which used to be around..
 Is gone.

Even though everything seemed normal,
it really only seemed that way.
In my heart, I could feel it.

What used to happen..
Didn't happen.

Actions that usually came about..
Never did.

Your praises and compliments that sounded sweet.
Seem non-chalent and meaningless now.



I admit, I did ever think that this would happen.
Numerous times.
Cause I was being some terrible s***.
But I guess I wasn't prepared to actually face it.

But oh wells.
I don't deserve anyone.
I'll be going overseas in less than 3 years time, or smth.
I don't wanna dump that someone all alone in army,
while I'm somewhere far far away.

But anyways.
I probably won't have to experience that.
XD

The only guy,
 that I can go out alone with and have fun doing nth.
That I actually really think is cute.
That I actually tell him he's cute.
That I actually tell some others that he is cute.

Seriously, how often do I tell you guys that a guy is cute or hot?
Like.... never -.-
Am I even a girl?

That likes anime and manga too :D
That never gets tired of me. I think. :/
That accepts my nonsense as entertainment. I think.
That I usually buy things for.
That I'm willing to home-deliver food cause he needs to eat!! -.-

That I feel sad over[I think..] when he seems close to anotherrr.. yeah..

LIKE WTPONGS ISABELLE?!
That's being super childish and disgusting!! =o =
And why does it matter to me ARGHHHHHH D:
I just have this heavy feeling whenever I hear smth from somewhere and I think that's jealousy.
Eew Isabelle. You're scary. D:

That I ever considered numerous numerous numerous numerous numerous numerous numerous God-knows-how-many times, whether or not to.. mehmeh >.<

I was kinda not thinking straight much
so I enjoyed my lonely times today.
I even walked home from school today.
Under the rain.
Cause I didnt have an umbrella.

It was.... a bad idea....
I immediately got a headache hahaha XD
KIDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME.
BUT WAIT. IT DOESNT RAIN AT HOME.
Hahaha funny.

Now it's still really bad gosh.
But it's alright.
I don't mind fainting and entering hospital now x)
For the past month or so,
I've been constantly thinking that I'll have a brain tumor or smth
since I always feel hazy when I get up to fast and have frequent heavy head feelings XD

I think about how I can deliver my final words.
That's one reason why I write in my diary to God (:
So if I die, ppl can read it.

BUT NOW STILL CANNOT LAH.
SO EMBARRASSING HAIYO.

So yeah, peace out~
#nowplaying - Safe and Sound, Taylor Swift <3




Ignore the date there.
Unless you wanna point it out on purpose
to tease or piss me off hahs.


BAIBAI! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment