Saturday 7 April 2012

My sister is gone?!

Hai there!:D
Today was... normal XD
But if I'm typing out a blog entry, obviously, there were events! :P
But only from evening onwards~

My morning was filled with Ukulele practicing! <3

$43 for this~ Not bad I guess :D

Then, I just com-med the whole day omg.
I'm such a pig!! PIGGGGG D:
Luckily, hearing that my grandparents were coming over pushed me to go shower before night falls HAHAHA! :P


Urhh side note: *literally* :D
I shower everyday kay! XD


So yeah, we headed over to G7! Maybe those who follow mah Twitter already know XD

And yes, it's a restaurant that specializes in froglegs ;D YUMZ!

My best friend at G7~!
I dunno why the pic is like that D:

After dinner and stuff~
My paternal grandparents left~
Then we sang a birthday song and cut a cake for my maternal granny~! <3

Chocolate fudge~!


Anddd..The usual routine of photo taking! :D


I.. was pretending to blow out the candle.. My mom caught my monkey face HAHAHA! WAIT. DONT LAUGH. D:


So yes! I wish that my granny lives a long life and that I can repay her love for me in lotsa ways :D
Btw, she's uber cute again HAHA! She wanted to cut the cake before blowing out the candle HAHAHA!

Ending off with her cute bino photo I mentioned in my previous post! :D



Okay wait. One more photo.

HAHAHAHA! That's my epic mom. TRYING to seem like she can play the ukulele!
And yes, I love my captions in the photo ;D

#NowPlaying- From Y to Y
Oh and my sister isn't missing XD She's just not homeeee D:
Peace Out~! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment