Friday 13 April 2012

I ponned orientation camp today~

So yeah!
Today was normal, except for a few stuff~

I went out for breakfast with my mommy XD



2 Plain Pratas~! With either mutton or fish curry XD
I DUNNO HAHAHA!

 

*Burp* yumyum :D
And a cup of awesome iced milo~! <3




Apparently, there was an accident of some sort o.o
We saw it on the way home XD
I saw them spraying water with soap, onto the road..
And I asked my mom what did she think they were doing..

YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID?!

Mom: Maybe there's a lot of blood!!
Then they're trying to wash it off!!
See see?? There's soap also!! I told you it's blood!

Me: NOOOO EEEEEE MOM NONO! LALALALA~

HAHAHA I was being drama XD
But accidents are so sad D:
And... scary...

Anyways! Cause breakfast was filling,
I missed lunch (:
But I snacked hehs.


Fairytail Glass Mug~! <3<3And omg. I finished reading this!
BOKU NO HATSUKOI KIMI NI SASAGU :D
Whoa.

The first 20+ chapters were hilarious and cute!
But also got pretty frustratinggg cause of certain stuff.

Afterwards, when the guy stopped running away,
the storyline sweetened up~~
But other obstacles started blocking their progress.

Like?
His ailing heart, disagreeable mothers, their mindset, fears, etc :/
The art was great!
Although the ears are sticking out a bit too much~
BUT OMG SUPER CUTE! (:
ESPECIALLY THE CHIBI FORMS! <3

Uber cute~!





I wanted to cry around this point of the manga,
it's near the ending (':
I did cry but later on hehs.
DON'T JUDGE ME >:(


It truly encompasses the factors of one's everyday life.
Emotions, decisions made, parents, friends and being that close,

THAT close to touching death in many ocassions, throughout this manga.
Okay wait. There are quite a lot of
kissy kissy
stuff
BUT that didn't stop me from reading this
awesome and touching
manga >.<

At the end of it all..
I WANTED TO BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL.
Cause the ending..
Aiya,
read and find out yourself.


IF YOU WANNA KNOW THEN ASK ME LORH :P
That's if you're not interested in reading the entire story
OR if you wanna spoil the story for yourself :P
YOUR CHOICE!


And yes I skipped OC day 2, which is today~
I'm too afraid to try to have fun with new ppl.
Next week shall be a new beginning for me :/
Seriously, YT is one of the only things that cheer me up a little,
cause I've got lots of friendly oversea friends (':


<3<3<3*HEARTSPAM*<3<3<3



 
#nowplaying - Memories sung by Hatsune Miku.
Omg, suitable song much?
My memories in MGS~ <3
PEACE OUT!



No comments:

Post a Comment